Friday, May 21, 2004

mood fluctuation

All that I want is
Stillness of heart
So I can start
To find my way
Out of the dark


its funny how ure so excited and happy at one moment and it can suddenly change to frustration or disappointment. you can never have anything for granted. well, it speaks very well for myself, been through it so many times. i thought something good took place after a long time, perhaps a little earlier than expected, but nevertheless it was indeed a pleasant surprise. but as with all good things that happen to me, it lasts only for a short while, which sucks. but then again, i can only ask myself; what the hell was i thinking? did i actually think it would happen so quickly?

it would have been perfect, but as i said, it wont last. well, its for sure that it wont.

and so i would usually resort to my beloved goo goo dolls to cheer myself up. but i went to lenny kravitz instead, since ive been listening and seeing a lot of him on the net as well as on TV.

and i never thought the song 'let love rule' was that good, but i realized it mixes so many genres into one. now i understand why that song was the breakthrough for lenny.

No comments: