Sunday, October 05, 2003

"I think about you all the time
But I don't need the same
It's lonely where you are come back down
And I won't tell em your name"


woke up feelin quite fucked. like the body feelin so lathargic n not wantin to do anythin else but to remain on the bed n stone. but it was not to b. it was only 9 on a sunday mornin, n i got up to read the papers. i still find the new sunday times weird to browse through n i had to flip couple of times b4 arrivin at the sports section. no developments on the rape allegation, only new piece of info is tt the player tt the girl agreed to hav sex wit is a chelsea player. hmm...

newcastle won but tt only improved their position by one. but we've got a game in hand n if we win tt n everyone else loses, we shoot all the way to 11th place. a big big morale booster tt would b. but we're not playin anymore till the 15th oct, in the almost guaranteed to go through UEFA Cup First Round Second Leg against NAC Breda.

downloaded the first episode of season 10 of friends last nite n got down to watchin it after tt. my my, season 10 is gonna b so much funnier than b4. i'm not gonna say much else coz i can already feel the glares of Clarisse, Denise n Koustav tellin me "I'll kill u if u say a word more" but its really. the second episode went one better than the first, ross makin a total fool outta himself. but i shant go on. i cant possibly wait till march or april to see em coz i dont think i'll b here anymore.

went to help my parents do grocery shoppin like any other sunday n had shower, ate lunch rather quickly b4 i had tuition. today's session was rather gd. the tutor really made me feel like i actually knew everythin, only tt i couldnt put em into use most of the time. she tested me in various ways n i was surprised i actually knew wat to do. i hope i continue to b like tt in the test tomorrow but as fate has it n as ive seen quite often in previous occasions, somethin will always happen to screw it up. ah well, as long as it doesnt happen in the A's i'm cool. while doin all the fine tunin, i realised i actually liked stats, only regrettin tt the sch didnt giv us a chance to do mechanics even tho we didnt hav time to cover em n all. i think my paper 2 would b in much better shape if i can do applied maths instead of juz stats.

watched second episode of friends b4 i succumbed to the temptation of goin for a light workout wif soccer.

felt v shagged after tt. showered again, ironed my uniform, watched a little tv, ate dinner n here i am, juz surfin abt, goin to fall asleep. my sunday's pretty much routine-like. but i like it coz its a day where i can totally rest my mind n prepare for another wk of madness.

i wanna compile another night CD to accompany me to sleep. i better start diggin up nice songs from my CD collection. actually i juz wanna listen to lauryn hill, coldplay n maxwell n some other crooners. but i'll c bt tt. i'm quite happy wit the other compilation, but could do one better wif this new one.

No comments: