Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Semester broken

Remember how I mentioned that the streak of tests will make or break the semester for me?

Well, I think I broke it. Like real bad.

And there's nothing I can do about it, since it's all done, and I did
study, perhaps not as much as I should have. All I can do is hope for
the best and a heavy curve, if not, I'd just have to take it. What
else can be done?

All I can say is that I'm just hoping to get this week done and just
take a long rest. About a month to go til finals, and I'll start
studying seriously from next week on.

Guess what I found out last night. Paul van Dyke is coming to Atlanta
tomorrow. I'm calling up my friends and asking if they are
interested, coz I definitely am. After such horrendous tests, I'm all
up to groove the pain away.

No comments: