Thursday, October 06, 2005

N.C. State 17 GT 14

Final Score from Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta, GA:
NCAA Football Division I
North Carolina State Wolfpack 17 (2-2, ACC 1-2)
No. 24 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 14 (3-2, ACC 1-2)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh my god, I don't even know where to begin. This match was so bad, I think we played as bad as we did against Virginia Tech. I just can't believe we missed two Field Goals and a shot at a touchdown with 26 seconds to go from 2 yards, and it was our first down.

America's most loved mascot, our very own Buzz from Georgia Tech! He's in the running for the best mascot again this year. Please go and vote for him at www.capitalonebowl.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our quarterback, Reggie Ball. Frankly, he was pretty bad tonight.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

madame voilanska said...

those.tight.buns.can't.stop.looking.at.those.white.tight.buns.