Wednesday, September 28, 2005

OASIS!!!

The Oasis gig was fabulous! I can't even come up with the words to
describe how the whole thing was. JET and Kasabian were pretty cool
acts too. Ooh, the sheer joy when they play a song that you love
listening to... We went wild when they play Morning Glory, Wonderwall
and Don't Look Back in Anger. My ears are still ringing... and its
about to get worse since I'm catching Coldplay later in the
afternoon. Pictures coming up soon.

Oh, and I didn't blog about 'The Phantom of The Opera' that I saw at
the Fabulous Fox Theater, have I? I'll also blog about that later.

1 comment:

stephanie said...

WALID YOU WENT TO PHANTOM!!???!??! W/O MEEE?!??!??! lol! awwww i got soo excited ab that when i heard it was going to be in atl!! let me know what you thought of it!!!

STEPHANIE!!