Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sou thrilled, Owen-ly is up!

Great day, its been 2 years since I started this blog, and its a nice coincidence that Michael Owen was officially unveiled as a Newcastle player today. Fantastic, just fantastic.

Picture from NUFC.com.



More pictures from BBC Tyne









Was just reading what I wrote in 2003 and 2004 today. And my style of writing, and the objective of the blog has changed a lot, at least that's how I feel. And funny enough, I was talking about Newcastle as well. The only different thing is that today, there's something positive among myriads of negatives that's surrounding the club. Back in 2003, we started off bad, getting kicked out of Champions League and in 2004, we just sacked Sir Bobby Robson. This year, Newcastle still started off horribly, but there's something to look forward to now.

No comments: