Saturday, July 09, 2005

some pictures from boston

since my digicam was lost along with my bag during the majority of my time spent in boston, i couldnt take much pictures. however, my cousin nabeela took some pictures which had me in it. there are more, but my other cousin, sharmeen, prefers to take on film rather than digital, so that will take more time before it gets in my hands, if, at all.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nyla, their cat. She doesn't seem to like me too much.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my cousin, nabeela. she's always on the run, and she disappeared the second after taking this photo.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my other cousin, sabriya (center) with her friend... err.. damn, im so bad with names.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the eldest of the cousins, sharmeen suggested i try on heels, so i tried. i couldnt even get my foot inside.

4 comments:

stephanie said...

i just have to say that the pic of you with the cat gets a 10 for cute-fuzziness!!

madame voilanska said...

walid you lost your tits!

Anonymous said...

lol.

i see Lem doesnt mince her words. but yes, you have lost some weight!

what have you been up to eh?

too much shagging.

lol.

-jw

gtg007w said...

bad campus food, thus not eating a lot, plus a lot of walking around campus and rigorous studying. instead of gaining 15 pounds in my freshman year, i lost 15 pounds. that's about 7-8kg i think.