Tuesday, October 19, 2004

being random

im just gonna list random lines from songs that kinda express how im feelin now, coz i dont wanna blog about my thoughts.

"These are the days that I’ve been missing"

"But sometimes don’t you just crave
To disappear within your mind
You never know what you might find"

"I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feeling"

"There's nothing here to run from,
'Cause everybody here's got somebody to lean on"

"So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention
And you know how much I need you
But you never even see me"

"Well I'm sorry I ain't there with you but you ain't here with me
And I'm down in all my fears
But I ain't crying no tears over you"

"I hung your picture on the wall but that's all it is
I break my fingers to make a call and that's all it is
I know you're living way out west
Don't get me wrong I'm not impressed
With you no more"

"I thought I lost you somewhere
But you were never really ever there at all"

"Yeah I got caught in the ruse of the world
It's just a promise no one ever keeps
And now it's changing while we sleep
And no one can see"

"And I wasn't all the things
I tried to make believe I was
And I wouldn't be the one to kneel
Before the dreams I wanted
And all the talk and all the lies
Were all the empty things disguised as me
stranger than your sympathy"


... Thanks a lot. But this is the end of the road. I'm off to a fresh start, just like what I initially thought I'd do. There has been a considerable delay, but this is it. It starts now.

(Don't worry, I don't mean I'm ending this blog. This is far from the end of the blog.)

No comments: