Friday, August 06, 2004

its all about the benjamins

not gonna say much, but it was one hell of a day. so much shit to deal with, as if i havent had enough to deal with myself already.

anyway, im glad that my roommate has returned my email. supposedly he just found out about me. can't blame him, we were all given our new tech email addresses that we have no idea how to access. i dont even know my password. i guess i will know how to access in few days' time. conveniently, but i'll keep using my yahoo account, the tech mail will be for official mails and tech notifications and such.

im pretty pissed today, at how things work, i thought i knew about it all, but it seems i saw things differently this time round.

its all about the benjamins, baby, if you know what i mean.

4 more days til touchdown at hartsfield-jackson... and to A-Town... it does exist, contrary to popular belief, that its just a term usher mentioned in his song, 'yeah.'

No comments: