Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Woke up from a weird dream, yet again.

dreamt like I was some liberator in India or somethin. xxx style, blowin stuff up and all. later on kids in the village were like hailing me like a hero coz i saved them or something. i can recall me holdin the rocked propelled granade and blowin some buildin up n all.

i think it has to do somethin after i watched mission kashmir.

anyway, finally sent my transcripts. i was gutted when they told me it might take 2 weeks at the longest, if not, bout 11 days for it to be sent. god. i might actually b riskin admission to some of the schools. hope that doesnt happen. but no choice, durin chinese new yr, how was i to send? would get delayed anyway.

yea, oh, then i was gonna cut my hair at hv (the post office was at hv) and i saw the mtv vj, denise keller. she looks rather attractive than in person, than on mtv. didnt cross my mind then, but i should've juz went to her and asked her if she had any mtv asia awards tickets. damn! y didnt i do it! i would so dare, i mean, its worth it. never mind embarrassment, i would get to talk to her at least.

one thing different from seein other celebrities, other times, u see em, but they dont see u. i saw denise keller and she also saw me. as in eyes met eachother. all of u who think my eyes r nice, take a look at denise kellers. i'd take her eyes out n put em on mine anytime.

anyway, yea, had a haircut. part of me wanted somethin like allan. after seein allan shave his hair off, i really felt the NS thing. but my mom would kill me if i cut so short and besides, i need some hair at least, since im goin to chicago, a sub zero temperature, this would probably the first time i would know the importance n advantage of being hairy. hopefully. maybe. but its quite short anyway.

urrgh, y does it rain n rain. i wanted to go serene center to buy n complete the 'truth' comics. mayb a lil while later.

oh, and so dewi fabbri leaves for aussie today. sad i didnt get to spend proper time wit her n all. wanted to meet, forgot tt she was leavin today, she said if she aint busy then we would meet, but cant expect her to do all tt on her last day. the most i saw of her was durin those japanese class days where i would see her n her friends in moelc n they would b jokin around n all. anyway, heres me wishin well on whatever she does in aussie.

so thats one more good bye. soon i'll be sayin to a whole lot ppl, but not yet.

not yet.

No comments: