Monday, January 26, 2004

phew! im finally done sorting out my transcript tt i have to send to the universities ive applied to.

rushed to hv to get my papers photocopied, told each copy was 20 cents. tt would hav made all my photocopyin for like 30 bucks. no way was i gonna let tt happen. luckily the store lady told me to head to queensway coz they do much cheaper there. so headed to queensway and got my stuff all printed. 14 documents multiplied by 11. all for $5.70. whoa, tts a lot cheaper compared to wat i was gonna pay initially.

sortin out, writing wat is wat and separatin into diff piles for each sch, puttin em in big envelopes are all done. all tts needed to be done is to send, which ill do first thing tomorrow mornin.

im quite afraid my stuff r quite late, but i think it'll all b fine somehow.

oh, carnegie mellon and georgia tech, admit me!

was surprised y the UC schs didnt request any transcripts but i hope tt goes well as well. berkeley would b the best choice out of all.

alright.. gonna meet my JPU classmates at bishan.. probably last time i'll meet em. surprise our jap teacher for her birthday, then dinner. alritey...

No comments: