Thursday, November 13, 2003

ok, i finally completed my two essays for Carnegie Mellon University. I think its crappy but ive got no choice, its due in two days time.

now the dilemma. should i submit on Early Decision or scrap that n wait for regular admission? it makes a helluva diff. if i apply on ED, i'll know my admission results mid dec. i most probably wont make it wit my shit SAT score, but american university admissions are unpredictable, even shitty scores can get u in gd unis, so its worth a try.

on the other hand, CMU is rather ex. n if i do happen to get accepted, tt means i gotta pay tt big sum. i mean of cuz i'll apply for financial aid from FAFSA, so it wont b too ex, but compared to other state unis, which r as gd as CMU, i dunno if its worth it. i mean, in the field tt i do, which will b computer or electrical engineering, CMU's the best. n best of the best. n its reacheable by me.

the worry is, if i get accepted on ED, then, i HAVE to attend CMU. tts my worry. ill hav no choice but to attend CMU if i get accepted on ED, i mean, tt's wat ED is all for. so i dunno. i mean i can apply on regular, but most of freshman in CMU is those who applied on ED. so its like dilemma. n its bad enough since these few days my dad's like lookin around for info n researchin for expenses n flats around california n texas. arrgghhh wat should i do? CMU, once accepted, will b all sweet. their graduate sch will b quite gd for MBA too.

im gonna hav to talk to my dad first then. everythin else is in place. juz the decision.

No comments: