Sunday, October 19, 2003

woke up today feelin like i had purpose and goal. this is gd start to the wk. this is wat i needed to drive me to study. mayb its coz of yesterday. i kinda set my mind on where i wanted to go for Uni, wat i wanted to major in, knew wat was expected n stuff. mayb the path is now clear. tt paves way for me to do wat i'm supposed to do for now. amazin feelin. alrite, so gonna do a lot of maths today. got the tuition later on to clarify the bits i dont understand.

tomorrow's phy prac. im not worried like i was for chem prac, coz phy prac is way too simple. even if u record wrongly, so long as u write down wat u read from ur exp, u can pass. its a given full mark. first hurdle for me to salvage at least one A in my A's. might b a little too late to hav started serious studyin. i tot it was only me. turns out everyone's goin out n takin break time to time. so we're all kinda same. tt comes as a big relief to know i wasnt the only one.

everythin's lookin all gd for now.

No comments: