Monday, December 05, 2005

Let's go

Alright, here comes the final week before final exams begin. Somehow, I'm back in the contention to potentially score a 3.0. I should be taking this opportunity to study like mad and not let it slip. But somehow, I just can't get to studying. I've more or less done Calculus III and will work solely on MSE and CS for this week and the weekend, so hopefully that will come out right. My biggest enemies will be Calculus III and CS, and that comes as my last two papers, coincidentally.

I'm just tired. I just want to get it done and over with. If they were to give me a C for all of MSE, Calculus III and CS, I'd probably take it. I just don't want to get a D in anything, coz then I'll have to
retake it to pass it and that'll be a bitch. I have a bad feeling about CS, but I'm gonna give it my best shot. Oh please please, just a 3.0 and I will never make this mistake ever again. Basically the summer semester will be spent undoing the damage that this semester inflicts on my overall grade. That's, of course, if I get a 3.0. If I don't... well, I don't even want to think about it.

Georgia Tech's playing in the Emerald Bowl. What the heck? I expect them to play in a much better bowl. Somehow, N.C. State and Virginia, whose
records are worse than GT's, are playing in a better bowl with better money. We're playing Utah, and even though they went unbeaten last year, they're quite the different team this year with 6-5, and it looks pretty clear that we'll beat them. What I'm just amazed is that we've beaten last season's unbeaten Auburn in the opening game and shocked then 3rd ranked Miami, you'd think we'll be going to play in a good bowl. On top of the team travelling to California, we're only getting paid $750k. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Oh well, I guess we'd rather take a 8-4 year and continue our bowl winning streak.

No comments: