Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Oh dear

If there was any chance of getting a B in this 3rd year Material
Science class, I have definitely blown that chance with today's
horrendous test.

I had it coming, I didn't get to study as much, let alone understand
the material in the first place.

In a way, I'm glad that this was the last of the tests and I can get
to start studying for finals, but at the same time, getting that
elusive 3.0 now seems a distant possibility if I can't get a B in
this class.

Dammit.

Anyway, check out Pandora (at www.pandora.com, sorry, I'm blogging
this entry via e-mail, so I can't enter HTML codes, I'll do it later
once it's in blogger) it's a massive music database where you enter
an artist or a song title and it searches similar songs that matches
the description. It's an awesome tool, it plays the whole song, like
a radio, so you get to look for similar artists and dig up songs from
artists you've never heard before too.

1 comment:

jEnn said...

hey dude! how haf u been! i'm checking out everyone's blog n yours popped up! it has been ages man.. hope to catch ya when u're back:) tk good care!