Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This sucks

After that terrible loss to N.C. State. my throat gave away to an
eventual flu, which bugged me as I studied for my Material Science
and my Computer Science class.

And as you know it, I took the test through a constant running nose
and coughs, so obviously the tests didn't go too well.

At least MSE is a hard class (it's a 3rd year class and I'm a 2nd
year) and Java.. well... it's Java. I can't write the codes out
without using a compiler. The worst feeling is when you look at the
question and you know it's not a hard question, but you can't come up
with the solution. You feel so... helpless.

I'm really glad it's over though. It's right about midway through the
semester, and I seriously need the break. I'll be heading up to
Chicago for my Fall break, which is about 4 days. I haven't been back
there since the end of Spring semester. That's about 5 months!

But before I can rejoice, there's one more thing to tackle.. to
prepare for my Calculus 3 quiz tomorrow...

No comments: