Saturday, October 01, 2005

Some changes

I've changed the settings of this blog a little, so counteract the spams I get through the commenting section that I have to keep deleting. So if you're not a blogger user, I'm terribly sorry, but you won't be able to comment. If you really need to leave a comment, then you can send an e-mail to -deleted-

I think it's partly due to the e-mail blog option that I have set on, so that I don't have to log in through blogger to post. Once someone figures out the e-mail address that I send my entries to, that person will be able to put in spams to my blog, which isn't good, so I guess I'll turn that off as well.

I'll be working on a header image file whenever I can afford the time to, which should be in the fall break. I don't plan to do anything extravagant, but yeah, thought it'll be nice. I just learnt how to implement simple java applets, so I guess I might put that to use. I'll be heading back to Naperville, IL after 5 months, so hopefully I'll get to work on it during the 4 days I'm going to spend there. I didn't want to disclose that information, as when I first bought the tickets, I wanted to surprise my mom by not telling her, but after realizing that she might be shocked emotionally just because we haven't met in 5 months, I decided not to. I'll also be heading back to Naperville for the thanksgiving break, so I'll be missing the GT vs UGA football game.

Phew.. I just spent the last few hours sorting quite a lot of shit that I can't disclose yet. It'll be a major news to many of you, but it's good. I'm glad that it's finally straightened out.

I'm back to my regular movie watching habit again. We watched 'Battle Royale,' 'The Dangerous Lives of The Altar Boys' and 'Rushmore.' 'Royale' is a very Tarantino-like Japanese flick by 'Beat' Takeshi, 'Altar Boys' was very funny and had a lot to read into at the same time, which I was very thankful for, but one I did not expect. 'Rushmore' was another one of Wes Anderson's, slow, pretty meaningless ride for me, very much like how I see Martin Scorcese's stuff.

I guess we're in for another movie ride for the night.

No comments: