Saturday, September 10, 2005

UNC 21 GT 27

Final Score from Bobby Dodd Stadium in Atlanta, GA:
NCCA Football Division I
North Carolina Tar Heels 21 (0-1, ACC 0-1)

No. 17 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 27 (2-0, ACC 1-0)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wow, the game was kinda intense.... Our defense was kinda bad... but we made some very interesting plays. The margin should have been bigger, but hey, we won. We better buck up and play better against UConn next week, if not, we're gonna get smashed by Virginia Tech.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh, and I met our former Georgia Tech star basketball player, Jarret Jack! He came back to Georgia Tech for today's game and I got to take a picture with him! He's going to be a big star soon, he got drafted in the 1st Round (22nd pick) for Portland Trail Blazers in the NBA, so keep an eye out for him in the coming season. Funny enough, I noticed that Steve-O and Shelby were in the back while uploading the photo.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My updated back of the SWARM shirt...

Go check out the auburn entry, I've added some nice pictures of the trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve-O as in "Jackass' Steve-o?

-jw