Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hurry and finish quick, Week 4.

I really can't wait for this week to be over. Really.

Java test went awfully out of control. It was so different from last
year's tests, which I used to practice, which were a piece of cake.
If that isn't enough, there's still the Calculus Quiz for which I
have no clue what we're learning about, but can still solve most
questions. We're doing weird 3-D functions of several variables. To
top it off, there's the Electronic Properties exam on Friday, which
I'm pretty screwed for.

Urrgghh... Please let the next 2 days end quickly for me, because I
can't take it anymore...

Come to think of it, the end of this week marks the first quarter
point in the semester. Wow, that was pretty quick. Before I know it,
I'll be back to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just realised my comment didn't appear... =/
ANYWAYS.
Natalie's on UK's October issue of VOGUE. i'm sure getting it in the U.S.A shld be quite easy!
they've got a write-up/interview, pictures of course and also some style-file thing(?) of some sort!
but if u dont wanna look gay buying it, u can always read it off natalieportman.com on their 12th Sept, Mon update!!!

Anonymous said...

WALID!
it is moments like this where i really need you! LOL.
ok, i got sent for this speech competition...(The Plain English Competition) and for my prepared speech, i had to use "appropriate tone & register to present a speech delivered by famous character in history."
the minimum time is 3mins, the max is 5mins. help pls! ideas pls! my brain's totally blank.

Anonymous said...

and i forgot to tell u something else!!!
Blender magazine has a preview for their October issue and it has a full page photo of Natalie Portman with hair!!!
(i don't think i can get it in S'pore...)