Sunday, August 21, 2005

Start of Fall Semester '05

It's weird, but school starts tomorrow and I'm excited! It must be
the break that I had from school while working that re-energized my
desire to study in school. I'm planning on taking a full load, and I
have yet to get the EAS course that I applied the overload for, but
I'm going to start attending the class anyway, as I won't know about
the status of the overload request until the end of this week. By
then, they would have taught some stuff and I wouldn't want to miss
the intro part. So it's gonna be hectic, I'm basically going to
attend for 24 credit hours worth of classes as I have yet to drop
Psychology until I get my EAS. Maybe I should just drop Psyc since
I'm taking that as an online class in the spring while I work.

In any case, I can't wait to get things started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that you're looking forward to cracking your head over the books again!

Good luck for this fall semester mate!

Keep us all updated!

-jw