Saturday, July 30, 2005

What I wished for...

It's funny how the commonly known phrase 'Be careful what you wish
for, you might just get it' materializes and takes you by surprise. I
honestly did not expect it to happen so soon and just like that, and
I did not know how to react.

But it was a pleasant surprise. Made me smile just as a long week
came to an end.

I guess I will start sorting out my stuff as I will need to move out
next Sunday. It's not going to be so much of a hassle since Field
Hall is less than a minute's walk from Chi Psi. It'll be good to get
it all sorted and ready for a few trips back and forth.

Wanted to catch Greg Araki's 'Mysterious Skin' but it has stopped
screening in the theaters near where I stay, I was kinda
disappointed. So we decided to go for 'Me, You and Everyone We Know'
but the timing was kinda off, as at that point in time, it seemed
food was the priority. Midtown Arts Theater seemed like a pretty neat
place, and I didn't realize it was right behind the Home Depot area
we frequent for whole foods. So there's two theaters we could
potentially go to from now on for quality films.

I guess I'm gonna pass on movies tonight, and then start tomorrow,
and try to finish up whatever that I have left in my PowerBook over
next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for taking the time to post that msg on my blog mate.
i replied to you on it.
i guess its a little complicated..
i think its best understood if we talked about it more on skype or on the phone...
if i think what you're thinking. then its not really what you're thinking! lol. yeah. but i guess i was feeling frustrated and i wasnt able to articulate my thoughts as accurately as i usually do...

anyhow...
hope you are having a good wkend!

oh yeah. do u watch the OC?
lol. sorry. random Question. but i just watched like the entire seasons on DVDs...power.

haha

-jw