Monday, July 04, 2005

Boston Update: Still no news of baggage

well, Boston is going pretty well, very nice weather, and I had a pretty good time with Pamela, walking through Boston Commons, getting lost on the way there and back, but I got to see Cambridge pretty well that way.

anyway, still no news of my bag. i went to the gap store near my cousin's place to get like 3 tees and 2 shorts. i had been wearing the same damn clothes for the past 3 days. feel so fresh. but now i look like a typical college boy.

its been 60 hours since the incident and still no news. delta will pay for the inconvenience. i know i can claim compensation, but if they offer a minimal package, i will be ready for a 'hairdrier.'

junwen, i lost my digicam in the bag, so no pictures. don't ask, with the stringent security screening process, i try to leave any metallic and electronic devises in my bag as much as i can to avoid wasting time in the checkups. shouldn't have done that, but if they give me a comfortable package, i might just get a new and a better one.

watched 'war of the worlds' late last night, it was going well, but.... let me not spoil it for anyone. its worth watching, its one of those major blockbusters every year at this time. just that there's a few questions that need answering.

today's 4th of july. the fireworks in boston is one of the top 5 fireworks in the country, alongside chi-town, NY, philly and anaheim.

1 comment:

JESS said...

I am sorry to hear about ur lost baggage. :> Though it seems that you are taking it really well... I would have gone berserk if i've lost a baggage. Well, you know us girls, can't wear the same set of clothing for more than a day or 2...

I do hope that you get ur baggage back, or at least get a good amount of compensation. Continue to have fun @ boston! :>