Monday, May 16, 2005

signing off from naperville

i havent blogged in a while. ive been taking a much needed rest in my week here, maybe my mom would say a little too much sleep, but its enough to last me for what could be a very intensive first few weeks once my internship gets going.

watched 4 films over the stay here, with the DVDs being rented from the local library. 4 great films in 'gosford park,' 'nineteen eighty-four,' 'the magdalene sisters' and 'you can count on me.' good influx of british films for the first three, a great american story from the last one.

ive been wanting to sit down and jot my thoughts down, but as always, i never did so, and when i am blogging, my mind is blank. i guess i'll have more time to blog over the summer.

my real summer starts once i get back to atlanta. time for some reading up, learning, taking things easy, more self reflection, planning and maybe a little bit more of having fun.

cant wait.

No comments: