Monday, August 16, 2004

tech round up

okay, so i finally kinda get to blog properly. past few days moved so freaking fast since i moved in, i didnt really get to track my days down.

my room is pretty cool now. my cousin came over the weekend to help me get things such as the bedsheet and comforters, i think ive got more or less everything now, just need the text books and a laptop. i think im set to get the ibook 14".

i just had my first class, HIST 2112. its gonna be pretty interesting, but i have a problem listening to what the lecturer's saying, so i better sit in the first centre row from now on. i have like an hour's break til the non stop, got wellness, psychology and calculus I. i'll talk to the lecturer later on about calc II, so i'll see about that.

k gotta get lunch before lesson starts, blog later...

No comments: