Wednesday, July 21, 2004

housing assignment

i finally got my housing assignment at tech.

im pretty happy and excited, than ever, that i got my 1st choice housing, which is at Glenn, which also means I got into the Freshman Experience Program. My room number is 242. My roommate seems to be an older student (probably a sophomore or a junior) who participates in the program to help us get adjusted to the surroundings faster. His name is James, I have not called him yet, but ive emailed him about my current situation.

talked to my cousin this morning, i think as my dad suggested, it would be better for him to come over the weekend when im free. but now knowing that i would have a georgia native as my roommate, i am convinced i will settle in rather quickly.

i need to start packing...

No comments: