Wednesday, May 12, 2004

lost for words

wat did i wanna say? damn i forgot.

i drove by myself. unaccompanied on sunday. it felt weird, but at the same time, pretty cool. juz u, the wheel n the music.

n last night, i drove from my uncle's colleague's place to my place. surprisingly i knew the way, but it was the first time i drove at night, so it felt a lil tricky, coz it was hard to see details on the mirror.

nevertheless it felt awesome. cant wait to get my own car n juz cruise around.

juz me n my music.

oh one thing i realized. i probably would b an hazard to the road. last night, my mind was somewhere else while driving, and if i do more of that, likely chances r, i'll get into an accident. luckily traffic was pretty clear. well, it was past 11 pm, so...

mayb it was coz we were listenin to tracy chapman. there's somethin abt her music tt totally drowns u in ur own little world, for a while, it felt like paradise...

then i snap back, coz the light changed to red.

i better b careful.

No comments: