Thursday, April 29, 2004

okay findin out that your blog has been linked from someone, who ure not too familier with, is quite scary.

found out like 4 or 5 blogs where i was linked n i never knew. found out by accident while clickin around for good blogs. nah, the two blogs i still think is worth the read r TJ's and emily's. i hav no idea who they are, but they write superbly.

ok, so if i am being linked from ur blog and i hav no idea about it, do tell me. i guess its only right that i link you back in return. sometimes i cant help it, i mean you someone im not familer with n suddenly i find out im being linked.

katy rose's 'overdrive' is a very gd song. kinda found it while watchin the trailer for lindsay lohan's 'mean girls.'

i saw her album in a shop n supposedly she's one of the breakthrough artist of this yr. she has tt avril feel, but more rock than punk. n if wat they show in her video is true, then she is a ballerina as well as a drummer. how cool is that.

Yeah yeah... I'm independence...
Yeah yeah... I'm borderline...
Yeah yeah... I'm California...
My minds all screwed and upside down
But my hearts on overdrive
Yeah my hearts on overdrive

No comments: