Tuesday, April 27, 2004

k finally i got rid of my debuggin prompt. it was a simple matter of checkin a box in the internet options advanced setting. i hardly venture to tt area coz tt can really screw up how ur internet functions.

but im glad its gone.

now i can get to writing testimonials in friendster. gosh, i owe so many people. gonna b spending the next couple of days taking my time n writing to my friends.

n its pretty much set, im gonna go ahead n change my major to undecided engineering. i mean its no loss, i'll make a better choice. ive got approval from dad as well as advises from my uncle n cousins. n not to mention friends too.

i juz hope tt during my time in uni, i get interested in somethin tt is not engineering. coz tt would b a big prob, esp if i am still in ga tech, since its a engineering speciality sch.

fuck.. woodgate's off for the season. now the newcastle defence wall's stretched too thin.

No comments: