Saturday, March 06, 2004

someone please kill me coz i dunno wat the fuck happened.

n im not kidding.

its like my whole world turned upside down.

i think being accepted to georgia tech n umass before my A level results were out was probably a blessing in disguise or something.

i mean by right, my results shouldnt make shit difference. but i'd still wanna b proud of the effort i put in. esp from a subject tt has become a firm favourite of mine in the recent years.

n after all that, I get a C. of the only one subject i was convinced i would get the only A i could dream of gettin in the A Levels. i dont care if i got a surprise B in Maths. i would trade that for E to get an A in physics. but i didnt. u guys all know i gave up on my chem ages ago. so u would find it funny to find out tt im more bothered about gettin a C for physics than gettin an E for chem.

i... i am juz speechless.

my worst case scenario included physics as a B. wat could possibly hav went wrong? the only mistakes i recall r the practicals and omitting some definitions. dont tell me that cost me an A n got myself a C.

believe me, i wanted an A for phy til an extent tt i dont mind gettin two Fs for the other two.

so i dunno wats going on.

fuckin hell...

i shouldnt b bothered... since its more or less confirmed tt im goin to an established engineering school. but it hurts. it hurts so bad. coz i dont understand y. im fightin back tears. n findin it hard to battle such a simple thing.

i need time to get over this supposedly trivial matter. a long time i mean.

dont expect me to b bloggin for some time. i need some coolin off. ah fuck it, its not like ive been bloggin regularly these few days.

now where r those CDs... i need my goo goo dolls... and coldplay...

No comments: