Monday, February 02, 2004

sorry i havent been updatin much, except for sports scores or election reports.

been settling paper work, admin (application stuff r all done!) and yes, ive started packing.

a note; im leavin on 19th feb, NOT 20th feb. apparantly there was a misunderstanding between my dad and me.

yep yep.

unlike other sendin offs, i'd prefer to meet those who want to send me off for a lunch rather than dinner, as my dad will not be wit us when we take off. so tt i means im the man who's gonna settle checking in, luggages, immigration (U.S. immigration is more complicated than compared to travellin to other countries) and etc etc, and not just for me, but for both my mom n bro. so u know how stressful its all gonna be.

yea, it would really be nice to see u guys when i go off, but wats the pt when im rushing from one place to another to do stuff and not get a chance to talk n say bye to u guys right? unless u guys really insist on it, then i cant force u to do anything, up to u.

another point, if u guys r gettin me gifts, etc, please please please dont give me anything tt might get me into trouble, like metallic weapon like accesories n stuff, or the huge stuff like we gave marc, coz we already hav a lot of stuff to carry around. im sorry im being v tight n all, but u know how it is. im holdin a bangladeshi passport and im a muslim, who's over 18, so im a potential target. u all might think its funny tryin to play around, but its not. its quite serious stuff coz i might be a marked man.

No comments: