Tuesday, February 17, 2004

i tot it would b another 30 min session of my dental appointment.

turned out to be a mini operation tt lasted like 2 hrs.

see, i hav couple of decays tt were v minor, so the docs tt handled me wrote in my file as keep in view. now tt the doc knew tt i was leavin, she suggested i go treat em since in 6 mths, the decay could b quite major. so i told her, go for it! turns out i had to treat like 6 teeth. took couple of x rays, analysed n got my teeth drilled, get the cavity treated. i only had my upper jaw done for today. gotta go back tomorrow. its not complete, but the major ones were done today. since it was quite a mjor thing, the doc gave me several shots of painkillers, so throughout the whole thing, i felt like my whole upper lip was bloated. couldnt really feel my nose n the whole of upper jaw.

i mean, i wanted a break, the headseat wasnt too comfortable, i was movin time to time coz the pressure on my head was v irritating. the doc was audibly hungry n tired, i could hear her stomach growl.

then went to zara to see whether they had smaller fit or shorter sleeve for the jacket tt junwen n junli got me. they didnt, but o well, guess i can fold the sleeve a little, i mean tts wat the guy suggest i do. i think tt guy was tryin to say somethin coz he told me tt if alteration is required, then it would need a week; i dont hav a week, only two more days. n then he asked me like three or four times if i was ever comin back, i told him repeatedly, im not sure, prob not, etc, but he kept repeatin the qtn, so it was kinda weird.

got a blank cd to burn couple more CDs, n got myself a novel which i'll read durin the flight; michael crichton's 'congo', a novel adapted to movie, but never got to watch nor read. since it sounds interestin enough, i got it. i had a dilemma gettin either tt or the novel adaptation of the HBO's 'taken' but i guess i can watch tt series if i get to rent the DVD in US. i think it would b better since the novel is based on the series and the congo based on the book. the original source always seems to b better.

got home, while havin lunch somehow (my mouth was numb coz of the shots i took while at the dentist) some rice slipped outta my mouth while eating. so while havin lunch, finished watchin devdas, which i was watchin since yesterday. i think the whole movie's rather depressing. was v slow n all. but it had quite a storyline, tts for sure. the translations were so high ended, i wonder how ppl understood while listenin in hindi. it was like those words used in literature. but it was quite nice, overall.

then went to meet ina n ninie, acquaintance from QSS n JI, well, now MI. we talked bt how the sch were run, their council projects (their president is the worst one ive ever heard. like, MIA all the time... the most inefficient president ive ever heard of) and bitchin in general. heh, didnt really get to talk to her after QSS so it was quite nice.

met melissa n samantha there as well.

so i guess most of my meetin friends sessions r done. most. there were some tt i wish i could meet but schedule juz dont seem to fit.

i'll do my final piece of packin, then head for part 2 of the op on my teeth and then meet hazril.

two more days.

sigh. im listenin to 'two days in february' by goo goo dolls.

how fitting.

No comments: