Sunday, February 29, 2004

i cant seem to check the other application status online. majority of the unis inform by mail, so im stuck in naperville, coz the mails either go to singapore or to my aunt's place in lexington.

i juz got an email from georgia tech confirmin my admission to them, so thats that, its confirmed.

the only other uni i got news of at this moment is umass. funny thin is, i got accepted, but my major is undeclared, meanin i did not get my first nor second choice of major, n its funny, coz i am good enough to b accepted by georgia tech, but not gd enough to get in umass on my choice of major.

im confused.

but then again, it depends on the other students who applied.

but still.

hmmm. im still wonderin how i got into georgia tech. their student's average SAT score is from 1250 to 1420. mine's quite below that. yet, i got accepted.

sometimes u gotta count luck eh.

but i think i'll like it. at georgia tech. kinda lookin forward to it.

im kinda led to believe i screwed up my application. do u know why? coz i havent taken my TOEFL yet. yes, i juz remembered. since i got credit in english in the o levels n soon, a levels (hopefully) i tot TOEFL wont b necessary. not to mention the screwed up registration system they hav in asia. either fax, or phone. i couldnt even make out wat the person was sayin on the other line. so i juz told meself, feck it. n many sch might not accept me purely coz i didnt submit the score of the TOEFL that ive not even taken. ahhh, now i think i might know why if i dont get accepted to the safety schs too.

but since im already accepted to two, wat the heck.


been quite a nice couple of days...

n only this comes to my mind now.. wish i could say it out loud...

come away with me... in the night...

n i mean that.... i wish u all could see wat im seein. mayb even if u all were here, u wont see it as i see it. i dont know. but i still mean it.

No comments: