Friday, December 26, 2003

YES!!

Finally got hold of the much sought-after 'Ken's Bar' by the Japanese R&B heart-throb Ken Hirai. Its mostly a acoustic remastering of the Jazz oldies or classics together with his better songs. It so good, it should belong to one of the best CDs produced by a Japanese artist. Even though you can tell that he's not so good in english (you can tell, he doesnt really sing the way native speakers of english do) but I guess its a very good effort put in by someone who isn't an english singer.

go look up for a pic of Ken Hirai. First thing you'd be thinking is 'is he mixed?' coz he really looks mixed, not Japanese at all. But I read somewhere that he's three generations pure Japanese.

Oh, I'm just having a great time listening to his CD. This is a materpiece. You all better try.

Now if only I could get my hands on the remix-ed collection... should have got it when I saw it in KL. Though it was way too pricey, it was a limited edition for a reason... damn it...

No comments: