Friday, December 12, 2003

hmmm, the most interestin essay question ive come across so far. most universities are like, 'what do you think you will bring into the campus life?' or 'why did you choose to study the course of your choice?' and 'tell us about your background that distinguishes you from the rest' and stuff. standard, boring, etc. but now now, University of Pennsylvania has this particular question that shone out of the accompanying two (see, i'm supposed to choose one topic out of the three)
"You have just completed a 300 page autobiography. Submit page 217."
Ahhh... yea, you're looking at an essay topic that is required of an Ivy League University. Hmm, I guess that says a lot about the expectations of an Ivy already, non? Okay, somehow, I have to, I must finish the three essays by this weekend. Before my aunt's family come over. Then i can chill for little more. I've been too relaxed n lenient wit myself lately. Then, hit the essays again wit four more. Then im more or less done for the January deadlines.

No comments: