Thursday, December 18, 2003

guess ive not been updatin lately.. couple of reasons y...

1. im writing up essays for Cornell, UPenn, Carnegie Mellon and Illinois-UB.

yea, its taking quite a bit of time now. but more or less its almost done, juz waitin for my cousin to edit or my dad will do it if she cant. im not sure if everythin will b ready by 31st jan, but hope everythin works out well. next few weeks gonna b quite crucial coz i'll hav 4 more schs to settle within 2 wks. (USC, UMass, GIT, etc) dammn....

2. im done wit a flu.

not the influenze tts been spreadin out, dont worry, i got my shot for tt. seems my bro picked it up from his tutor, then got passed to me or somethin. i can detect my flu simply, coz i get this dry patch on my throat, then tt happens, i know im gonna b feverish soon. so i got my usual med from the doc, so its a lil better now.

3. my relatives r over.

yep yep, its been quite nice havin em over, since im basically rottin at home doin them essays n stuff, so been talkin to cousin n its been real fun.


4. ive started playin SNES again!

oh man, i got tt old machine out of the box like, wat, after 6 yrs? haha, that machien's so outdated sinc ethe says of sega saturn n playstation. but theres this game tt i didnt really get to complete then, which is dragon quest v, (it was the kinda of definin moment in 92, 93, like wat ff7 durin the 96 n 97) its v hooky, n ive been playin it ever since.

yea... its been real fun these few days n yea, been neglectin my blog for these few reasons.

hope u guys r havin fun...

No comments: