Thursday, November 27, 2003

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

THE GCE 'A' LEVELS ARE OVER!!!

Jeezz... we spend like 2 years just to sit for that god darn thing.

Can you all believe it? I don't have to study until September 2004. That's almost 10 MONTHS!!!! Whoa.. well, if u ask me, its a well deserved break, since I've not had proper break nor holiday since my JC life kickstarted. All the accumulation is finally here to be spent! But then, what am I gonna do now...??

Well, one goal accomplished, that is to sit for the A Levels.

Next mission? apply to all the universities by end of December. Then my REAL holiday begins where I dont have to worry about anything, n tt i mean by nothing. Filling up application is easy, but unlike in Singapore where grades make the final cut, in U.S., its the applicaition essays that make the final say, even if your grades are like shit. So i still can hav a gd shot at gd schs.

This is my plan for the next couple of years.

If I get into lower-ranked college,
----> Mug damn hard, then I'll accumulate high GPA so that I can transfer to Ivy League or other established institutions to complete my major.

If I go to excellent university,
----> work hard to maintain standard and plan towards a probable double major, or try to consolidate so that I can do M.B.A. after finishing my major.

Whichever way, I'm looking at possible US$60,000/yr (most probably around US$55,000 I think) for my salary when I get a job. Man, that's a lot. If I do M.B.A. at some major unis, that can shoot up to near US$95,000. Thats more than enough for young employee like me. Yep, that's my new goal now that exams are done. N this is like a 4 yr/6 yr plan, so i can work around problems and all.

yes yes, such interesting times ahead. Hope my applications go well.

but for now, lemme just go out as much as i want!!!! I just wanna enjoy...

No comments: