Friday, November 07, 2003

I feel very calm and content.

Why?

Most probably coz I met her yesterday. I thought not seeing her for two weeks while she was on exchange programme was bad. Didnt turn out to be so bad. So it was interesting to listen to her stories of her time that she really seemed to enjoy. Somehow I kinda saw a different side of her, maybe it was a side she never showed me before, I was both surprised and delighted. Somehow it made her look more beautiful and adorable than she is usually.

Am I crazy to be thinking like that?

Nah, I guess not. I guess its the kind of reaction you get when you miss a person dearly. I've missed her a lot in the two weeks. Now gotta handle not seeing her for two months while she's away in Indonesia. I guess I can do that.

She's indirectly giving me a reason for me to work and succeed. I'm not talking about the A Levels. But about general things to come in the future. I'm not really bothered whether I'll succeed or not in the A Levels. Even if I screw that, I'll still go to a university and make my way from there.

But I guess its good that I'm heading into the A Levels with a calm and relaxed head.

And I have her to thank for that.

Enjoy your holiday and take care of yourself okay? I'll see you in January if I'm still in Singapore.

No comments: