Monday, November 17, 2003

damn i wish i could go to limp bizkit concert n headbang my post exam fever off. as luck would hav it, im havin my sch grad nite on tt day. dang. talk abt disappointment. theres no way grad nite's gonna b postponed. the concert? mayb, but v unlikely.

i tried to study for chem. but its not workin. the back of my head is always askin, y the fuck am i wastin my time over somethin tt doesnt make any diff anymore? i got all my SAT scores, i can apply anytime n i hav to study n sit for A Levels tt wont make shit difference to the unis im applyin for.

thank god i'm a american permanent resident. if i wasn't, ill b so fucked right now coz A Levels would matter then. but im not. damn, this sucks. nvm, its only for chem. once its done, then its in my yard. physics, here i come.

heh, my post exam party starts right the next day wit my friend's birthday party.

10 more days n cant hardly wait.

No comments: