Thursday, October 16, 2003

"No
Hear me out now
You're gonna listen to me
Like it or not
Right now!
I can't feel
Don't turn your back on me
I won't be ignored!!!"


I'm feelin like one of those guys screamin at the top of their lungs. I feel like screamin out too. Suddenly started listenin to heavy, real heavy stuff today. I was like looking through my playlist, took away those i didnt wanna listen n in the end, saw these few artists.
3rd Strike
Audioslave
Blindspott
Cheville
Evanescence
Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
Metallica
Nirvana
Puddle of Mudd
Rage Against The Machine
Sevendust
Soulfly
Staind

n a few more i cant remember. woohoo. i was blastin the speakers boy. blastin my ears too. somehow the screams of Zach de la Rocha, Chris Cornell, Fred Durst n the others made me feel gd. juz hearin em scream is some form of a theraphy for me, i feel. things like 'you got a bullet in your fucking head', 'i'm gonna eat you alive!!', 'Now I know!', 'why!' n stuff is like a drug. haha, i'm nuts. muz b coz of the maths. my headache continued today. so i tried my best to supress it n do work. didnt work tt well today tho. gonna do much better job of it tomorrow.

unbelievable morning. Florida came back from behind, yet again, to claim the NLCS. amazin stuff. Cubs tot they had it. but i guess their curse continues. tomorrow might b a special day for me. its Red Sox vs Yankees in Game 7. ALCS hasnt got tt far tt often. but if Boston nicks it, we're lookin at World Series since 87. man man tomorrow mornin's gonna b cool stuff.

Newcastle won 1-0 wit an under-strengthed squad. so we're through to second round. tt's gd. got a north east derby to worry bt now.

u muz b thinkin y sports now? well, besides studyin, its the only thing tt keeps me goin n alive. studyin kills me. this is juz an antidote.

speakin of sports, we hav a mouth waterin match this wkend. top of the table clash. arsenal vs chelski. how cool is tt. talent vs talent. gd vs gd. rich vs ermm... sorry. haha. time to see wat the russian can put into a team. n this is a london derby too so we're gonna see some rivalry.

o yea, a friend of mine sent me invitation to start friendster. i heard of it b4 but never actually got to sign up n use it. i'm doin it now. surprising how many ppl u can come across. mostly council members but from there, i'm branchin out. got couple more. but i'm still not used to the thing so kinda findin hard to add ppl even tho i know who they r but coz i dunno their full name or email add, i cant add em in. MAddie!!! add me! my name's simple, Walid Neaz. i cant seem to get u! as i was clickin by, i bumped into my ex-crush. my first attempt in bgr, or watever. yet to get authorisation, but gonna b cool. havent talked to her in a long time. yea, now i get it y ppl say this is addictive. only prob is tt it can b slow even tho u're usin cable. argh, n the occasional we cant find page thing. hurry up dawg!

No comments: