Friday, October 31, 2003

I feel like King Theoden of Rohan in The Lord of The Rings, when the Uruk-Hais are chargin down towards Helm's Deep, coz I'm goin like,

"So it begins."

What begins? The war.

Well, for one, the SAT II's on tomorrow. To me, its like, phew, finally. So far, while everyone's been sweating for A Levels, I've been sweating it out for the three subjects tests thats on tomorrow. They will be crucial to my admissions. After that, I've got solid 9 days to prepare somehow for Maths and Chemistry. Crazy, rite? I'm only having 9 days, to prepare for two A Level subjects. I'm throwin myself away. But really, I cant be bothered somehow coz right now, A Level grades will only be some form of a back-up, not necessarily a necessity (ok tt sounds weird) for my admissions. Tutors say, A Level is the most important thing!, I'm goin, nah, its not. For me.

9 days. wow. thats for maths and chem. most of the 9 days will go into chem, luckily, i did background work for maths last month n hopefully i'm still ok wit it.

but I'm screwed, and I mean it. I'm not being one of those irritating buggers you encounter in our JC life, who's seekin for attention and comfort by sayin they're screwed, i'm doing so bad, sob sob, etc n end up gettin gd grades and say, no, i'm lucky, i didnt study. bullshit. When I mean i'm screwed, I MEAN IT. When have I ever said I screwed and did well? Anyone can tell me? When i said i was screwed for chem in BT2, I was darn right when I got a F. Same thing for prelims. When I prepared so hard but somehow it went wrong in maths, i said i was screwed, got myself an O.

i'm not lookin for support nor sympathy. but juz merely stating that wat I say, I MEAN it. So dont be surprised if i screw up A's overall.

Whatever it is, it seems like a long long way. but its actually only 4 weeks. amazin. after tt, i'll be having like a 10 month break to do all the thing i've been wanting to do. that drives me on for now.

but right now, all i can think of and say is tt when the first ray of light shines upon this Earth to mark the start of November, well, thats the indication that my war, indeed, has begun.

No comments: