Sunday, October 26, 2003

argh...

admin work sucks.

just sent one college application in last nite, to Marquette University. Application was free. n its application was rather simpler than the rest, so i just completed it n submitted.

now i'm finishin up the ones for Carnegie Mellon, University of California - Berkeley, Los Angeles and San Diego.

Those I'll have to submit by the next two or three weeks.

Coz I screwed up in verbals, I have to re-do my college list. I think UPenn and USC will be striked out. Actually Cornell too, but you gotta give one shot at one of the big schools, just in case. I think I'll now apply to Georgia Institute of Technology, Purdue University - West Lafayette, University of Wisconsin - Madison, Pennsylvania State University - University Park and maybe Renssaeler Polytechnic Institute. These are schools that are not ranked well overall but seem to have better program than big name ones in the field of Engineering. Promising, at a lower cost than some of the others.

Okay, gotta get back to my SAT II prep...

No comments: